Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I was tagged by Sarah

Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

Ten years ago:
1. I don't remember that far back...oh yeah, living in ABQ.
2. Working for a dentist.
3. Mountain biking the Sandia Crest at 10,678 feet elevation (Five+ miles on "downhill blue" ski slope in the summer, see photo. I did this 3 or 4 times).
4. Directing the church choir (1st time for everything).
5. My youngest was 16. I went to his band & youth philharmonic concerts.

Five things on today's to do list:
1. Feed the cats.
2. Feed the chickens.
3. Gather the eggs.
4. Dishes, laundry, etc.
5. Add 50 people to my genealogy file through research.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Dark Dark Chocolate w/almonds.
2. Buttery popcorn and ice cold chocolate milk.
3. Jelly Bellys.
4. Cashews.
5. Mother's Circus Animal Cookies (iced pink & white).

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get out of debt.
2. Travel to see family.
3. Buy the top notch camera of my dreams.
4. Take photos of tombstones, for genealogy.
5. Travel for fun.

Five places I have lived:
1. Princeton Ave., Fresno, CA
2. Osuna Rd., Albuquerque, NM
3. Suburban Dr., Austin, TX
4. Glen Hills Dr., Rio Rancho, NM
5. 8th Ave., Show Low, AZ

So I tag: Jenna, Hannah, Brandy, Lyndsay, Dylan.
Mountain Bike Trails at Sandia Peak

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Very fun things to learn about you! Glad you played along! I love chocolate covered almonds also! Dark or milk. And cashews are SOO yummy! Addicting even!

Hannah said...

Thanks for tagging me Raelene. I played. Mine's not very interesting though.

Jenna said...

So, not just 'dark chocolate almonds', but 'dark DARK chocolate almonds'. Got it. :)

Okay! I'll play! Will let you know when I do it. Thanks!

Jenna said...

Okay, my answers are up!

Lyns said...

Hey Grandma!!!
I did it for you! So go check it out! Thanks for tagging me! Love you,
Lyndsay