Monday, September 22, 2008

Raffle for Callie


My sweet little cousin, Callie Butler (20 months old) is still in the hospital in Phoenix. There is a raffle on her big sister's blog at http://ourhappynest.blogspot.com/. Go see what is on auction today. Our prayers and thoughts are continually with this little sweetheart.

One of my well-loved baby blankets,
and a dozen burp cloths is up for auction.

In the future I will be posting some of these
on ebay, in a variety of colors.

100% cotton flannel, double sided blanket,
approx. 44" x 44"
6 burp cloths, double sided, approx. 11" x 22"
Pre-washed and double rinsed, ready to use.
Great colors for baby boys and baby girls.
1 blanket and 6 burp cloths, purchase for $35.00.
1 blanket and 12 burp cloths, purchase for $50.00.
Plus shipping, using flat rate box, priority mail.
(right now I think that shipping price is $9.80)
I'll check on that later.
1 blanket and 6 burp cloths.

2 comments:

ashley b said...

Hi Raelene! Thanks for posting this and thank you for the blanket and burp rags and MK collection. Don't forget you have 3 tickets for posting a shout out. Also, I was wondering if you have heard of ETSY.com? If you are wanting to sell your stuff online it's a great place.

{Bryanna} said...

Hi! I won your very cute blanket and burp rags and MK collection!!! So excited! Thank you so much!!! I will let you know when I get them!
:) Bryanna